Trinex Capital knows that all businesses, regardless of the industry that they are in, have their ups and downs. We remain committed to you through each and every cycle and can help guide you through the tougher times.
What is Distressed debt loan?
A distressed debt loan is an asset backed loan provided to a borrower facing credit challenges. Distressed debt loans may be used for: Acquisition financing, leveraged buyouts, cash flow bail outs, inventory needs, and general corporate needs.
Who is it for?
What are the benefits?
- Businesses that have collateral they can pledge to secure the loan
- Companies that are seeking a non-credit based funding source
- Startups that yet to build their company credit
This can be a sensible solution for companies who:
- Need a short term turn around with early prepay options
- Are looking for commercial funding that doesn’t show up on your personal credit
- Need to alleviate a distressed debt position
View a list of past and present clients
for Distressed Debt.